1. Wakaf Tuan Farrer in Pasir Puteh
Wakaf Mr. Farrer was built between the years 1915 -1930 by the Head of the English Colonies which is Mr. Farrer. It is immortalized as a heritage of history and made a circular path between Nara Road, Pondok Road, Kg.Kelubi Road and Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan C Kai Chih Road. This endowments is a landmark of Pasir Puteh during the administration of Mr. Farrer until now.
2. Makam Tok Janggut in Tumpat
Haji Mat Hassan or known as Tok Janggut was born in 1853. He is a Malay warrior against British intervention in Kelantan in 1909. Battle on May 24, 1915 Tok Janggut killed and his corpse carried and buried near the Kelantan River now known as Kampung Tok Beard Pasir Pekan.
3. Jambatan Guillemard in Tanah Merah
Guillemard Railway Bridge across the River Kelantan in Kursial, Tanah Merah was opened to traffic in 1924. This bridge is the longest railway bridge in Malaysia. This bridge was built in 1920 and was completed in July 1924. The opening of this bridge is to the railway and other vehicles. It was officially opened by HRH the Sultan Ismail in 1925. The name 'Guillemard' was named after the British Governor (Governor of the Straits Settlements and High Commissioner of the Federated Malay States) at that time. Namely 'Sir Laurence Guillemard'.
4. Bradley Stairs in Kuala Krai
Tangga Bradley (Bradley Ladder) or known as Tangga Krai history believed to have been built in 1927 and 1929. It was named after Kuala Krai Head of Administration of the Colonies at that time, Mr.. Gerald Bradley (1927-1955). Bradley's main use is as a jetty stairs relationship to people living along the Dabong River, Pergau River, Galas River area known for selling agricultural products to the markets of Kuala Krai. In addition, it is also used as a control / reading level of the Kelantan River during the monsoon season.